Evolve into a Centre of Excellence for Education and Research in Information Technology
- Attaining academic excellence through well designed curriculum adaptable to dynamic technological needs, competent faculty and innovative teaching-learning process.
- Promoting collaborative research through special interest groups, state of the art research labs and Industry Institute Interactions.
- Facilitating value added courses to produce highly competent and socially conscious information technology professionals and entrepreneurs.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates of the programme will be able to provide IT solutions to address the business and societal needs.
- Graduates of the programme will contribute significantly in the technological developments of Information Technology through corporate and academic research practices.
- Graduates of the programme will hone their professional expertise in quest for improved career opportunities through sustained learning.
- Graduates of the programme will be able to lead a team of diversified professionals with good communication skills, leadership virtues and professional ethics.
Year in which the Department was started : 1999