BestPrax Prize Award 2016
TCE has been shortlisted to present its best practice titled “Competitive Role Ready Engineers for Industry” for the final presentation at the BestPrax Conclave 2016 to be held at NMIMS University, Mumbai on 14th October 2016.
NIRF Ranking 2016
TCE is ranked among the top 30 Engineering Institutions in India in the National Institutional Ranking published by MHRD, Govt of India. TCE has secured 29th rank in the list that includes IITs and NITs.
Global Performance Excellence Award 2015
TCE has won the World Class Global Performance Excellence Award under Education category. Awarded by President Mr.Charles Aubrey, President, Asia Pacific Quality Organisation, during the 21st Asia Pacific Quality Conference arranged at the Shanghai International Convention Center, Shanghai on 9th November 2015.
IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Awards 2014 under Education Category
The College was chosen for the award in recognition of its value-based leadership reflecting quality education at affordable cost, faculty empowerment, student engagement, effective quality systems and technology based sustainable development initiatives like laying roads using waste plastic. This award is given in recognition of performance excellence in organizations / Institutions.
RGNQA 2013 Commendation Certificate
TCE has won the Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award’s (RGNQA) Commendation Certificate under the large Scale Service Sector (Education category) instituted by Bureau of Indian Standards, Government of India. This Award and commendation certificate was awarded by Smt. Alka Panda, Secretary, Bureau of Indian Standards, (BIS) and Dr.Rajat Moona, Diretcor General, CDAC, during the Glittering Award ceremony arranged at the NDMC Convention Center , NewDelhi on 28th October 2015. Alongwith the Commendation Certificate and Plaque, a financial incentive in the form of cash award of Rupees One lakh was given during the ceremony.
AICTE – CII Best Industry linked Institutes 2014 and 2015
Five of Departments ECE, EEE, Civil, CSE/IT and Architecture won the AICTE-CII Best Industry linked Institutions National survey in the year 2014 and 2015
- Two years accreditation for B.E CSE and BTech IT for the period 2015-17 was obtained.
- Five years accreditation for BE Civil, BE Mechanical, BE EEE, BE ECE for the period 2013-18 was obtained.
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
ISO 9001: 2008 Certification by TUV SUD Germany for Designing Curriculum, providing Educational Services (Teaching & Learning, Research & Development, Industry Interaction & Student activities Process) in the field of UG & PG in Engineering, Technology, Sciences and Architecture Courses was obtained.
Steps for transition from ISO 9001: 2008 to ISO 9001:2015 certification has been initiated in the College.
Quality Circle Awards, 2014
Quality Circle Forum of India- Chennai Chapter, Chennai.
- Excellence Award for “Implementing Active Learning Strategies”
- K.V.Uma, Department of Information Technology
- M.Ayswharyadevi, Department of Information Technology
- S.Vijayalakshmi, Department of Computer Applications
- M.Kameswari, Department of Mathematics
- Distinction Award for “Addressing Bloom’s Taxonomy in Content Delivery”
- A.Divya, Department of Information Technology
- G.Anandhi, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- A.P.Pushpalatha, Department of Mathematics
- D.P. Vijayalakshmi, Department of Civil Engineering
- TCE has won Gold and Silver medals on the topic of “5S Workplace management” from Quality Circle Forum of India – Hosur sub chapter
- ECE Department wins Gold
- Mechanical Engineering Department wins Silver
- College Office wins Silver
- TCE Library wins Silver
- TCE Ladies Hostel wins Silver
- TCE has won Gold medal on the topic of 5S Workplace management of Quality Circle Forum of India – Madurai sub chapter
- ECE Department