- Adlink MXE Gateway,SelfieDrone,Kinet
- IP Camera, Logitech web Cam, Leap Motion, Myo Band, Modivius Neural Stick,Microcontrollers, Microprocessor , IoT Kit
- Communication Devices: RFID Reader, Bluetooth, GPS, GPRS
- Desktop Computer: HP Compaq dx2280 MT, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E4500 @ 2.20 Ghz, RAM: 1GB, Hard disk : 160 GB, Monitor : 17” LCD Monitor, DVD R/W, Keyboard & Mouse - 20 Nos.
- Desktop Computer: HP 280 G2MT, Processor: Intel Core i5 Processor @ 3.20 Ghz, RAM: 8GB, Hard disk : 1 TB, Monitor : 17” LCD Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse – 1 No
- Lenova Workstation , Processor: Intel Xenon Processor, RAM: 16GB, Hard disk : 1 TB, Graphics Card: NIVIDIA Qudra P400,2GB,Dos No ODD, Monitor : 21.5” Monitor, wireless Keyboard & Mouse – 1 No
- Desktop Computer: HP , Processor: Intel Core i3 Processor 8th Generation, RAM: 8GB, Hard disk : 1 TB, Monitor : 18” LCD Monitor, Keyboard & Mouse 3 Nos
- Training to faculty/students by IoT experts from industry/academics through programmes like Guest Lecture/Workshop
- Training to students to attend National/International Level Hackathon and contests
- Support students doing consultancy projects with Industry support.
- Varied Rich Hardware components and Open Source software available for students to create Real Time Projects.
- Credit courses by industries such as Honeywell Technology Solutions-IoT , IBM - Watson Analytics, Great Innovus Solutions-Multiplatform Mobile application Development
- UG/PG/Ph.D. Students and Faculty
- MoU signed with Great Innovus Solutions, Madurai.
- Sponsor of Rs. 1 Lakh sixty two thousand for the lab establishment by Honeywell Technology Solution, Madurai.
- Smart India Hackathon 2017,A Grand Finale conducted on April 01 & 02 ,A 36 Hour Nonstop Programming Contest-Won second prize among 47 Teams that participated Nationwide
- TCE Hackathon 2018 on the theme Digital TCE and Digital Madurai conducted for 2 days- 28th & 29th September during Triveni Expo 2018. - Won First Prize, a cash award of Rs.20000
- 36 Hrs Hackathon - Honeywell Automation Challenge 2019” sponsored by Honeywell Technology Solutions, Madurai. - Won Cash prize of Rs.65000
- International Event ResFest 2019 IoT Challenge FPT University,Vietnam - Won a Cash prize of 1,000,000VND
- Won 2nd Prize a cash reward of Rs.20,000 in TCE – HBTU 36 Hrs Hackathon(2020)
- Hackathons Organized
- Organised the 36 Hrs Hackathon - Honeywell Automation Challenge 2019
- Organised the TCE – HBTU Hackathon fully with the components from the Lab.
- Honeywell Eureka Hackathon - Honeywell conducted a Technical Contest between August 3 to 5, 2015, and from the enormous entries,2 of our students got selected and was allowed to present their ideas in the Tek-Unite day, a Honeywell Partner event,on the sidelines of the annually held Honeywell Technology symposium – India 2015, scheduled on August 17th 2015, at vivanta by Taj – Yeshwantpur, Bangalore.The students who were shortlisted were given Intern from Honeywell Technologies Solutions ,Madurai and later on 2 of them were given placement.
- Recent project trends of IoT (Sep 27th 2016) was given to the students of IoT club by Mr.Saravanan from Admatic Solutions limited
- The ACM Open House Contest/ Project Display - An IoT Prototype making contest for both Inter and Intra College Event. Mr.Neil Desai Vice President IT, Honeywell Inc and Rajagopal Krishnaswamy, Head, Madurai Honeywell Technologies solutions along with 10 other faculties from Honeywell Technologies Limited reviewed the student projects and gave comments on them.
- RSAP 2017(Regional Startup Activation Program) - Pioneered by EDI-Government of Tamil Nadu, Powered by Forge Accelerator,M.Sriram(14IT101) – Proposed an Idea “Smart Energy Meter”-Winner of State Level Program
Student Innovator Award and Internship
- Mobile Technology SIG activities
App in playStore
Techuthsav App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.techuthsav.tceit.techu...
Certiorem App -https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.certiorem.tce.certiore... Club appMadurai MP app
- ISRO internship is in progress. A cash prize of Rs.75,000. ISRO funded project named – “Multi Factor Authentication Add- On for Open VPN” a sum of Rs.3,00000
- Mobile app titled QR Code for Display center of TVS TSS CAR
- TCE – TVSM Project “Develop Mobile Application (TVS Guru) to extract all the TVSM standards with aid of voice assistance” at TVS Hosur
- Mobile App for Lakshmi Bhavan for order making and feedback
- Rio Hospital for Women and Children – Health care Automation System a Mobile/web app that makes online booking for the Patients, and data collection correlation and report generation for School camps conducted by Rio
- Ultras Best Dental Science College and hospital – New software for Patient monitoring
- Sponsor of a fund of 1 Lakh sixty two thousand for the lab by Honeywell Technology Solution, Madurai.
|Patent Filed/ Published|
- Title: Novel System for Tracking Overloaded Vehicles (App No: 201841030824) Inventors: Dr S. Muthuramalingam, Ms. C.V.Nisha Angeline, J. Aarthy, T.Balaji
|Infrastructure created by sponsored projects|
- Android Mobile - Redmi A1
- Lenova Workstation , Processor: Intel Xenon Processor
|Papers Published (Scopus Indexed)|
|International Journal - 5|
|International Conferences - 11|
- Honeywell Technology Solutions, Madurai
- Garrett Advancing Motion
- Great Innovus Solutions,Madurai
- Ms. C.V.Nisha Angeline
- Ms. S.Karthiga