TCE is confirmed as 2 star rated RESOURCE centre for promoting the Spoken Tutorial project-IIT Bombay, an initiative of National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India.
The Spoken Tutorial project is the initiative of the ‘Talk to a Teacher’ activity of the National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (ICT), launched by the Ministry of Human Resources and Development, Government of India.
TCE Spoken Tutorial Resource Center will be conducting workshops on Linux, LaTeX, Scilab, PHP & MySQL, Python, Java, C/C++, OpenFOAM, Blender, K-Turtle,Oscad, GIMP
Schedule of Events
- CSE Department Schedule-Organizer Dr.S.MERCYSHALINIE
- Mechanical Department Schedule-Organizer Mr.R.SIVASANKARAN
- MCA Department Schedule for 2014-Organizer Mrs. K.MURUGESWARI
- IT Department Schedule for 2014-Organizer Ms.S.KARTHIGA
- TCE Celebrates Digital India Week,1-5 Jul,2015
- TCE Resource center for Spoken Tutorials Project by IIT Bombay organizes One Day Workshop on Network Configuration, Maintenance and Troubleshooting for Supporting staff,1 Jul,2015. view group photo
- TCE Resource center for Spoken Tutorials Project by IIT Bombay organizes One Day Training Programme Series on SCILAB for Faculty,6-7 Jan,2014. view group photo
- TCE Resource center for Spoken Tutorials Project by IIT Bombay organizes One Day Training Programme Series on Libreoffice for Supporting staff,19-20 Dec,2013.
- TCE Resource center for Spoken Tutorials Project by IIT Bombay and NMEICT organizes workshop series during 24 Jul- 28 Aug,2013.
- Software Freedom Day.
Become a leading light to contribute to the National Mission to make India IT literate and promote the use of Open Source Software.
For Undergoing Workshop:
- The training is via self-learning so one does not need to leave the campus to undergo the training.
- It is offered totally FREE of COST, as it is funded by the Govt. of India.
- In the beginning, we will guide and support the learners, once familiar with the method, all can learn.
- After learning and practicing the tutorials the student becomes knowledgeable enough to take an online assessment test.
- Learners receive Spoken Tutorial Projects, IIT Bombay certificates on clearing the test.