Every eligible student should register for the semester Terminal Examination on or before the last date.
The registration consists of the following steps:
- All, except Regular students, shall record their intent to appear for the semester examinations, through online forms. The details will be intimated through circulars in the notice boards and in tce.edu.
- The fees shall be paid through online during the specified payment period as per the fee circular.
- Partial registration is not permitted.
- Penalty for late payment of fee and break in registration if any will be levied as prescribed by COE office.
- Candidates who have not registered for the Semester terminal Examination are not permitted to appear for the Supplementary/Regular Examinations.
- Private and Research Scholars shall collect Hall Tickets from the respective Dept. office/COE office.