- Entry is permitted with ID card only.
- Members are requested not to bring their belongings inside the library.
- Use of edibles and mobile phones in the Library is strictly prohibited.
- Reference materials should not be taken outside from the Library.
- Reprography facility is available at library for photocopying.
- On leaving the Library, all users are requested to extend their cooperation for the inspection of all books and items taken out of the Library.
- Overdue charges will be applicable for books returned after the due date.
- If an issued book is lost / damaged, it is to be either replaced with latest edition.
- Members are requested to make use of digital library only for online educational resources. Do not install or uninstall any program or service in any computer.
- If any device of the computer is not working, do not fix it kindly report at the reference desk or to the IT person in charge.
- Printing is not allowed within the cyber, and if necessary contacts the Librarian.
- Patrons are responsible for complying with the limitation of copyright act while xeroxing a library book.
- Silence must be observed in the Library.
- Violation of these Rules will call for punitive action against the erring student.
- Library building is under CCTV surveillance
- Monday-Friday 8.00 AM. To 7.00 PM.
- Saturday 9.00 AM. To 4.30 PM.
Privileges of members
|Designation||No.of Books||Retention period||Renewal period|
Fine for the books returned / renewed after the due date
|Replacement policy for loss of books|
For first 20 days
|After first 20 days|
|Research scholars||5||15 Days||15 Days||50 paisa Per day||Minimum of|
1. [Rs.10+ 3*(date of return - due date- 20 days) ]
2. Double the amount of book cost for book purchased within 8 years, it is thrice amount for more than 8 years
|Replace the book by new book of the latest edition. If not able to make the replacement, then double the cost of the book (if book purchased within 8 years) or thrice the cost of the book (if book purchased earlier) will be collected for cost recovery of loss.|
|UG – Students|
(Applicable to Part time Students also)
|Faculty||10||One month - lending period. And 2 times renewal allowed - total 3months (lending + renewals)|
But books should be returned at the end of each semester
|LOSS OF BOOKS:|
Replace the book by new book of the latest edition. If not able to make the replacement, then double the cost of the book (if book purchased within 8 years) or thrice the cost of the book (if book purchased earlier) will be collected for cost recovery of loss.
|Non teaching & staff members||3|
|Designation||No. of books||Retention period||Overdue charges|
|Only for SC/ST students (UG/PG regular)||10||3 months||Nil|
Dr. L. Radha, Librarian
Mail - library [at] tce [dot] edu
Telephone - (0452) 2482240 (Ext: 816/817)