Rules and Regulations
- Entry is permitted with ID card only.
- Members are requested not to bring their belongings inside the library.
- Use of edibles items and mobile phones in the library is strictly prohibited.
- Reference materials should not be taken outside from the library.
- Xerox facility is available for photocopying.
- On leaving the library, all users are requested to extend their cooperation for the inspection of all books and items taken out of the library.
- Overdue charges will be applicable for books returned after the due date.
- If an issued book is lost / damaged it has to replace as per the TCE norms.
- Members are requested to make use of digital library only for online educational resources. Do not install or uninstall any program or service in any computer.
- If any device of the computer is not working, do not fix it kindly report at the reference desk or to the IT person in charge.
- Silence must be observed in the library.
- Violation of these rules will call for punitive action against the erring student.
- Monday to Friday: 8.00 AM. TO 6.00 PM.
- Saturday: 9.00 AM. TO 4.40 PM.
Privileges of members
|Designation||No. of Books||Retention period||Renewal period( one time)||Fine for the books returned / renewed after the due date||Replacement policy for loss of books|
|For first 20 days||After first 20 days|
|Research scholars||5||15 days||15 days||50 paisa Per day||Minimum of1. [Rs.10+ 3*(date of return - due date- 20 days) ]or2. Double the amount of book cost for book purchased within 8 years, it is thrice amount for more than 8 years||Replace the book by new book of the latest edition. If not able to make the replacement, then double the cost of the book (if book purchased within 8 years) or thrice the cost of the book (if book purchased earlier) will be collected for cost recovery of loss.|
|UG – Students(Applicable to Part timeStudents also)||5|
One month - lending periodAnd 2 times renewal allowed - total 3 months (lending + renewals)
Fine: NilBut books should be returned at the end of each semester
Replace the book by new book of the latest edition. If not able to make the replacement, then double the cost of the book (if book purchased within 8 years) or thrice the cost of the book (if book purchased earlier) will be collected for cost recovery of loss.
|Non teaching& staff members||3|
|Designation||No. of books||Retention period||Overdue charges|
|Only for SC/ST students (UG/PG regular)||10||3 months||Nil|
Dr. L. Radha
Mail – library [at] tce [dot] edu
Phone: (0452) 2482240
Ext: 816 /817