To Support Economically Weak Students
- Many students admitted to the B.E. / B.Tech courses in the college are from rural and poor back ground and they are in need of financial support to pay their college fees.
- TCEAA provides financial support to such needy students based on a merit cum means basis.
- The donations received from the alumni are deposited as corpus fund in TCE Alumni Charitable Trust and the interest earned from that is used for student scholarships.
- Donations are exempted under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
- Rukmini Shanmugam Endowment Scholarship
- G17 Alumni Scholarship – 1966, 1967 and 1968 Alumni
- Pannaikadu Veerammal Paramasivam Endowment Scholarship – 1962 CIVIL Alumni
- Isaichelvan Memorial Scholarship – 1978 CIVIL Alumni
- Meenakshi Srinivasan Endowment
- TSK Memorial Scholarship
- Subramanain Scholarship
- Shri Priya Mahesh Scholarship
- P V Shanmugam Scholarship - 1980 MECHANICAL Alumni
- Urmila Mahendra Babu Scholarship - 1964 EEE Alumni
- Tce Alumni Charitable Trust Scholarship
2016-2017 Beneficiary Details:
|Total No. of students who received the scholarship||114|
|No. of students received Rs. 20,000/- as scholarship||16|
|No. of students received Rs. 10,000/- as scholarship||98|