Who we are
Thiagarajar College of Engineering -Technology Business Incubator (TCE-TBI) is a society registered under ‘The Indian Societies Registration Act of 1860’ and Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975. TCE-TBI is operational since 2014 with the funding support from NSTEDB, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. We cater to the needs of people aspiring to solve a problem by creating a business and facilitate the aspiring students, alumni and entrepreneurs to learn and practice innovation.
What we offer
TBI evolved from TCE aims at unleashing the innovative power of individuals in a vibrant ecosystem that ensembles galaxy of advisors, mentors, industry partners, and accredited investors.
TCE-TBI, is passionate in bringing together the right mix of people with shared dreams, and similar values to build sustainable ventures based on innovation and ethics. We render all the necessary support for innovation, including infrastructure, safety, technical resource, business related support and creative networking among startups. We facilitate incubation of innovative startups in the following identified core areas of TBI.
- Wireless Technologies
- Advanced Materials Technology
- Machine Learning and Data science
- Environmental Technologies
- Information Technology enabled services
Whom we serve
We serve all eligible Indian nationals, who embark their journey of entrepreneurship in the core areas identified by the TCE-TBI. We also promote alumni, student and faculty led ventures in alignment with the identified core areas of TBI.
Why are we relevant
We strive to strengthen the entrepreneurs through our multiple services such as
- Access to State of the art infrastructure and technologies at affordable cost
- Product design, development and testing
- Joint technology development services
- Training and mentoring services in different stages
- Exploratory phase, Early venture stage, and Scaling up stage
- Networking Services
- Exploration of markets through showcase events
- Industry Connect services
- Startup colligative ecosystem
- Mentoring services
- Support from TCE Alumni Network
- Support from incubator, Angel funding, industry association networks
- Investment support
- Facilitating to seek funding from government and institutional investors
- IPR support
- Guidance in Intellectual property right preparation and filing
- Team building support
- Facilitating recruitment of student interns
- Hassle free office space with meeting/conference rooms and service supports.
We believe in having a passionate team in place, with shared dreams and aspirations to build an innovative ecosystem that caters to the needs of early-stage innovators, startups and matured ventures.